Sunday, May 20, 2018

Verve Inspiration Challenge: Pink ---Thanks for making my day awesome!





I was blessed to win a gift from Verve Stamps during the April Inspiration challenge and ordered the beautiful Bloom Brighter set. I embossed the blooms on watercolor paper and tinted them with "lemonade" watercolor from the Prima Pastel collection.  The sentiment from Better Together is perfect for a thank-you card I need to get in the mail.

Thanks, Verve Stamps, for this wonderful new set!

Thanks for your visit and have an awesome day!
Christine

Linking to:
Verve May Inspiration Challenge--Pink
Word Art Wednesday A/G
Crop Stop (Thanks, Esther, for the tip.)
SaveSave

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the soft colors of you beautiful card! The gray and pink go so well together! Thanks so much for linking up to Cropstop! I've missed you!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so beautiful and yay on your win!!!! That’s a pretty flower image...love pink and gray together too!