Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Never Before Used Schtuff Challenge: Autumn Blessings


I had moment of enlightenment on my way home this evening after running an errand that took me close to Hobby Lobby:  The fabulous, on-sale-at-great-price kraft and black card stock I just purchased qualifies as Never-Before-Used-Schtuff.  Have to confess that the challenge has been hard because my goodies usually get put into service pretty quickly.  With limited space and a limited budget, most of my purchases are well-thought-out and eagerly anticipated.  It's rare that a package goes unopened for long, so it was fun to think I had materials to qualify for one more entry.  It's been fun seeing Darnell's cards, reading her witty blog posts, and skipping around the gallery to leave comments.  Thanks, Darnell!

Wishing you Autumn Blessings,
Christine

Linking to
NBUS Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
PIP Challenge
Word Art Wednesday

PS---Verve's Autumn Blessings Stamps found here

4 comments:

Carol H. said...

Christene, I LOVE your craft and black together! Your layers and the autumn leaves are perfect on your beautiful card! I love layered cards but can never seem to get a look I like! (I so appreciate your kind comment on my blog—thank you!)

Gayatri said...

Love the monochromatic colour combo. Great Autumn card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a gorgeous fall card. Love that twine in the background.

Darnell said...

You're welcome, Christine! I'm just jealous that you are more self-disciplined than me and get right on using your new purchases when you get them, lol! I think you are right about space being a factor, too. I have noticed that as my craft space has grown, so has my ability to put things away as soon as they arrived and - whaddya know? - then I forget about them! Oops! I sure do love what you did with your new paper! This is a chic and warm autumn card in the monochrome finish! I love all the patterns and the matted layers and the twine wrapped around!! Thank you so much for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell