Monday, September 26, 2016

Verve September Inspiration Challenge: Wishing you Much Happiness

Verve September Inspiration Challenge:  Wishing you Much Happiness



I love the blue, purple, and green combination in the gorgeous inspiration photo on the Verve Blog.  I was recently blessed with two wins at Verve and just received Poppy Birthday.  I loved using the flowers and dies from Poppy Birthday along with a Brighter Days sentiment and the delicate leaves from Beautiful Things.  I used a Verve sketch from August for the layout.  (Practiced making split panel cards and got over the intimidation factor this summer.  This one isn't perfectly straight, but I am not so scared of them anymore!)

Thanks for stopping by to look!
God bless you,
Christine


2 comments:

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love that color scheme, and you used it beautifully in your gorgeous card. Blessings!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the softness to it. Thanks for playing along with our inspiration challenge!