The beginning of school has been a whirlwind, and after working this morning, I am taking a "crafting break" and trying out a new set of Lacy Scallop Dies from Reverse Confetti. They work nicely with this week's Freshly Made Sketch. The sentiment is from Verve's Simply Amazing.
Happy Friday! It's time for another Fun Friday Challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack where the theme is always Anything Goes. The design team is showcasing images by Digital Delights by Louby Loo. Please take time to see the design team's samples and to link up your own creations. It's always fun to see what you have to share!
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREEentries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED- The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
*All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOTbe eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
Thanks so much for taking time to visit,
It's been a wonderful blessing to have my son at home this summer while he worked locally in a very meaningful summer job. He's had invaluable experiences that will help him as he returns to college in just a short while. He asked for several thank you cards to express his appreciation to the gentlemen who trained him and saw that he had a wealth of learning opportunities. A stack of Tim Holtz papers and the August VLV sketch helped pull together a masculine thank you card featuring a pair of sentiments from Teachers Count by Verve. (It's one of my most favorite sets!)
Thank you for visiting and have a fantastic week,
Following a very clear video tutorial and using Verve's Butterfly Grace, this cute little pop up gift card holder came together quite quickly and easily. There are several similar cards that utilize a punch to create the inner pocket for the gift card, but this one only calls for a paper cutter. The gift card is held firmly in place.
The butterflies were stamped and cut from a piece of watercolor paper that was tinted with Prima Pastel Dreams Watercolor Confections. I love using them!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I am grateful for some evening time to craft, but my photos are not nearly so good after dark!
This adorable Newton's Nook stamp was a challenge prize that recently arrived in my mailbox, and it was the perfect image to ink up for this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch. I am honored and delighted to have the opportunity to share as a designer at AHSC. I adore sketches and find them to be a huge help in creating. It is so much fun to see how a group of stampers will create such a variety of projects with the same sketch.
Thank you for visiting! Praying your day will bring happy mail or something even better!