Thursday, June 15, 2017

Inspiration from The Card Concept


After cleaning ceiling fans and baseboards today, I felt like I deserved a little crafting time as a reward.  I love the bold, elegant look in the inspiration photo, and those big, pink blooms made me think of Kindness Matters, one of my favorite Verve sets. The pink paper is from Heidi Swap, and the toile print is from an Authentique collection. The pretty wreath is a Reverse Confetti Die and the leaves are from MFT.  A few Pretty Pink Posh dewdrops mimic the sparkle in the photo.

This card is a CASE of one I made some time ago.

Linking to:
The Card Concept
Word Art Wednesday
Crop Stop
SSS Work it Wednesday


Thanks so much for visiting.  Praying your day is touched by kindness,
Christine

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I've been looking at that inspiration board, but haven't been inspired yet! (smile!) Your card fits it perfectly! Love pretty wreath and lovely background paper!
Thanks for linking up to Cropstop - love having your work appear in the gallery!

Christina said...

Hello Christine. Beautiful take on the sketch. I really like how you position the large floral. Beautiful kindness verse too. I might want to check this out. Have a beautiful weekend ahead. Hugs.

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the velum that you used on your card. Your card is gorgeous.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, what a lovely take on the inspiration! So glad you could join us at The Card Concept!

Karen Davis said...

I love the way you have used our challenge colours. Lots of lovely layers. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

Lisa D said...

Love the beautiful delicate wreath!