Friday, June 30, 2017

Coffee, I love you to pieces!


I purchased the adorable Spencer's Set from The Project Bin during Autism Awareness Month fully intending to create cards for a co-worker who does a fabulous job with her Autistic students.  April is also state testing month for the grade/subject I teach, so the cards didn't happen. I will make some this summer to have ready for next year!

Spencer's Set goes so very well with the LID puzzle dies .....  and..... somehow, here's another coffee card.  Just shows the versatility of the set.

Linking to:
Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Throwdown Tuesday  (borders)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge A/G
Word Art Wednesday
Jo's Scrap Shack A/G


Thanks for visiting!  I have totally LOVED the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, but now it's time to adult.  Have a wonderful weekend and safe Fourth of July.
Christine
SaveSave

14 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Fun design!

Heidi said...

Fun combination of elements! Great card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So fun and clever with the puzzle pieces.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just darling! Love it!

Shelly said...

Such a fun card!

Darnell said...

I love this card, Christine, but I have a sister who would LOVE this card! We both love jigsaw puzzles, but she is way more nuts about coffee than I am, so I can't help but think of her! All your Hop coffee cards have been fantastic! Thank you so much for visiting me and joining as a follower! I appreciate it and have returned the flavor by subscribing to your terrific blog! I hope to see you again soon. Have a Happy 4th!! Hugs, Darnell

Hetty said...

Wonderful card!

Sylvia said...

Christine, I love the play on words with puzzle pieces. Sylvia D.

Angie said...

Fun card. Thank you for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge . Good luck with your entry.
Angie - DT

~amy~ said...

Perfect, love the combo of the coffee and puzzle theme!

Becca Yahrling said...

Very creative! Love the puzzle pieces.

Fikreta said...

great design and wonderful card!

Lisa said...

So cute! So whimsical and such a neat idea!

Laura Volpes said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for sharing in the Friday Funday Challenge!
Have a great day,
Laura