Saturday, October 8, 2016

VLV Sketch Challenge



I have been pining for some pretty plaid papers---my class has been working on alliteration--- and found an entire collection of gorgeous digital papers by Harper Finch which are shared  on her blog.

The photo below shows how I arranged sections of the digital designs in Word in order to print them on card stock for stamping and die cutting.  A little advance measuring means very few left-over scraps.


I am linking my card to the following challenges:

VLV October Sketch Challenge

4 Crafty Chicks Challenge (Die Cutting)

Word Art Wednesday

Crop Stop
SaveSave

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and your plaid paper is perfect!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I love those fun digi papers. Such a sweet design. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

Tamie said...

Wonderful pattern papers, job with the sketch and your die cuts are awesome. The sentiment is simply awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Die Cuts challenge.

Tamie DT